Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 25 - Dystonia and Life Redirected

My life was not supposed to include dystonia. I had my life all figured out. I was going to get married and have 5 kids by the time I was 30. That was going to be my life.

But then, God shook things up a bit. :)
He always does, doesn't He?!
Who am I to say that my life was not supposed to have dystonia in it? My life is not my life, it is God's and He can very well do with it as He pleases!

So, instead of a husband and 5 kids, I have a dream job and dystonia. Would I love to be married and have 5 kids?! You betcha, I would!!! But - at least at this time - that's not God's plan for me. Am I so very, very thankful for the wonderful things He has blessed me with, including my dream job? You betcha!!! His plan for me is__________________________. I don't know. :) That's up to Him. I do know that I have dystonia and for some reason He allowed me to have it. I dislike it, but what's not to say that it's going to turn into something so beautiful that I couldn't even begin to imagine it?

This is my life, redirected. I thought I was going one way, but God knew otherwise. The Author of Life Himself is the director and author of my life. Dystonia is not my life, it's a part of my life. I believe God will use it to bring glory to Himself.

The reason I have dystonia may only lie in the simple fact that we live in a sin filled world, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I KNOW He's right there in the middle of it and He knows my every need. God is God and I am not. That's all I have to remember. God's writing my story, dystonia and all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Dr Williams I am so mush happy today, I have been suffering from cervical dystonia for the past 8 years now, and i have spent a lot on western drugs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to become dystonia free , but there was no answer until i decided to try herbal solution and i found Dr Williams online and i contacted him and after I took his medication as instructed, i am now completely free from dystonia within one month of usage, i am so much happy, thanks to Dr Williams for helping me get my life back again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world,if you have dystonia you can always go through his website on dystoniacure.blogspot.com for more information ..

    ReplyDelete