Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 18 - Dystonia and One of my Favorite Quotes

Today's been quite a busy day! Here it is 10:30 at night and I haven't posted anything on this blog about dystonia yet. I have an hour and half before the day is done, so I better hurry :) I'm not going to say much tonight other than offer you one of my favorite quotes. It comes from the actress Ingrid Bergman. She said:

"I was the shyest human ever invented, but I had a lion inside me that wouldn't shut up!"

That's how I feel about life and about dystonia. I may be shy and at my core an introvert, but I have this lion inside me that's not about to hold back! I've GOT to get the word out about dystonia, because if it's not me, then who? Yes, I still feel embarrassed by it at times and I may be shy about it, but it's what I have. I didn't want it. But, I have it. So, I must not be quiet about it. :)

I've talked to more people about dystonia in the past 18 days than I have in the past 9 years! It's amazing and I thank God that I have gotten to talk about it.

So, thanks for following along. Thanks for all the prayers and all the support. It means the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment