Thursday, September 12, 2013

What's in a Name?

You would not believe how much I've thought about what to name this little blog of mine. Seriously! I'll let you in a little secret, it's actually what's caused me NOT to write a blog up until now. Yes, that's right - I didn't start a blog because I was hung up on what to call it! I'm still not thrilled with it's name. You see I really wanted it to be called "It's Not Brain Surgery". Yep, it's the difference between an "it's" and a "it is" that's got me all up in arms :) But "It is Not Brain Surgery" will have to do, because "It's Not Brain Surgery" was already taken. The title is in reference to notes I started writing back in 2009 on Facebook, titled - you guessed it!- "It's Not Brain Surgery" chronicling my quest to find out why I was tripping and falling after walking pretty well for 25 years. So now you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment