Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday's Tales

Today started off in grand fashion: I washed my hair with body wash. This was NOT on purpose :) Of course, I didn't even notice that I had just lathered my long locks up with Herbal Essences' Hello Hydration Body Wash, until I started to get more out of the bottle. It was one of those moments where I thought, "I can't believe I just did that!" But I had to laugh!! I wasn't quite sure if, after washing it out of my hair, I should use shampoo and conditioner on top of it or not, but I did go ahead and use them. I must say though that my hair has had an awesome coconut extract smell to it all day :)

At work, I got the flu shot! Yes, I'm super excited about this because it was free and now I'm as protected as I can be against the flu. And it was made even more awesome by the fact that I got a Captain America band-aid!


I also got my work badge picture retaken. This was highly needed as now the company is using these badge pictures, not only for our badges but also on our e-mails. My old picture was just that - old, as in 8 years old. It was also 65 pounds ago. I should have my new badge photo in a few days and I can't wait!!

I am so excited because "Chicago Fire" premieres tonight!!!!! I've been waiting for the premiere since the season finale last year and tonight's the night. You should watch it too. It's on NBC and 10pm EST.

Once again, it's the simple things that happened today that added up to make today what it was. I'm just blessed I got to live it. Not every day is great. I get that, I do! Yesterday was one of those days for me. I fell almost right off the bat (first thing in the morning) and couldn't get my footing at all after that. I had a horrible walking day. Other things went awry as well - it was just a Monday - nothing to write home about. But, God gives us do-overs and He calls them the next day :) And today, was full of grace and goodness and laughter. So, I do get that every day is not going to be a bed of roses and I hope you don't think that I don't feel bad for what other people are going through. I just hope that through this blog you can laugh a little (or maybe a lot) because of the silly things I do. Or maybe you can just smile because of the simple things that make me happy :) Whatever is, I hope you keep reading. I'll keep writing if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment