Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tune-In-Tuesday: January 28, 2020

I'm having major writer's block tonight. I can't come up with anything compelling to say. There's really nothing to update on. Everything's status quo - which is a good thing! The only real update I have is that my (routine) neurology appointment was rescheduled from January 30 to June 9.

My walking has been stable (Haha- maybe I should use a different word here. I mean, stable and walking don't really go together in the same sentence when in reference to my walking. But, again - writer's block!). Some days my walking is good and some days it's not so good, but that's my life. I'm thankful for the ability to get around!

I found this on Facebook this past week and I've been thinking about it ever since, so I thought I'd share it here:


How true a statement!

I really have no clue why I'm having such a hard time writing tonight, but maybe that's God saying, I don't really need to say much at all. So, you get a very short post from me (we can ALL be thankful for that!).

Have a great week everyone and always remember: God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment