Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tune-In-Tuesday: January 14, 2020

To be honest, I wasn't going to blog tonight. I've been in a funk and I just didn't feel like writing, but after putting it off for a few hours, I decided to go ahead and write anyway. :)

It's been a pretty uneventful week walking-wise and that's a good thing. It doesn't mean I haven't had issues (those are a daily occurrence for the most part) it just means I haven't fallen and things are pretty status quo.

Something happened today that I did find kind of funny. I was walking to my cube at work loaded down with my laptop, purse, lunch bag...and a lady passes me in the hallway and stops. She exclaims, "Oh my gosh! Do you need help?!" I smile and tell her no. She's a new employee and she was so sweet to stop and ask, but up until that point, I thought I had been walking pretty good! I guess it's all perspective, right?

Yesterday morning, I awoke to a nose-bleed. I used to never get nose-bleeds and now I seem to get them all of the time (OK, that might be a slight exaggeration!). Later in the day, I was at my desk at work and got another one. What gives?!

Anyway, I think that's it for this week. Always remember, God's Got This!



No comments:

Post a Comment