Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Tune-In-Tuesday: January 29, 2019


God seems to be on a theme with me this past week: DO NOT WORRY!! Every which way I've turned, I've encountered quotes, Bible verses and people who are reminding me that the Lord says not to worry. I thought I'd share some of the quotes/sayings that I found on Facebook. I can't take credit for any of these quotes, but if you shared these - thank you! They've been a blessing to me this past week. In no particular order:









Quick update: I'm still on the level of electricity my neurologist put me on at my recent appointment. I've seen tiny improvements, but then some days, I don't think it's doing anything - ha! This Thursday will be two weeks since the electricity was adjusted. I continue to have a hope that I will walk without issue. It's just a matter of time: God's time and not mine! I'm blessed beyond measure and I know that in ALL things, God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment