Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tune-In-Tuesday: January 22, 2019

If you read my last post, you know that my neurologist upped the electricity in my deep brain stimulation device. That was this past Thursday. And, so far, so good. I’ve been able to withstand it and get around. It’s by no means perfect and walking still isn’t as easy as it has been at certain times in the past, but it does give me hope that turning it up was the right decision. Occasionally, (really, I should do this every day!), I’ll stop and marvel at how I got to and from somewhere without falling. It is that big of a deal to me. I tend to focus on how well I walked, but sometimes just recognizing that I got from Point A to Point B without using a walker, cane or without falling is victory.

There is a Bible verse that God keeps bringing to the forefront of my thoughts, whether through sermons or calendars or just thinking about it:


It gives me peace. God doesn’t call the equipped. He equips those He calls. God's grace is sufficient for ME. His power is made perfect in MY WEAKNESS.

In all things, God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment