Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tune-In-Tuesday: July 2

The past week has been filled with mostly good things, including my walking. It (still) amazes me how walking can be fine one minute and treacherous the next, but that's just life I guess. I had some really good days where I felt stable on my feet, but then there were also times I was a little less stable. From one day to the next, I never really know what I'm going to get (in being able to walk/not walk without issue). I'm never truly able to walk without any issue, but I get close. ;)

One thing that did happen was I missed a dose of medication. It's really not that big of a deal (I take this medication 4 times a day), but I always get nervous that (accidentally) skipping a dose will mess with my ability to walk. I thought about doubling the next dose I took, but then the medication instructions said that if a dose was skipped, I shouldn't do that, so I didn't. So far, I haven't seen any ramifications of skipping the dose.

That's really all I've got this week. No huge updates. I'm thankful and grateful for what I have and remind myself that in ALL things, God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment