Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tune-In-Tuesday: June 25

Last week I said things were getting better with my walking and they were, until Friday when I started having problems again. I hoped that it was just an "off" day, but it seems to be more like multiple off days. I fell on Friday. It was silly and shouldn't have happened but it did. Physically, I didn't hurt myself, but my pride took a little bruising. ;) Ah, such is life. There are so many people out there with issues way more intense/scary/hurtful/life-altering than mine that sometimes I feel ridiculous even writing about mine, but maybe writing about mine will help someone - maybe.

Anyway, that's the update. Walking's hard. I don't really have anything more to say at the moment. I trust that God knows what He is doing and this valley will soon be replaced with a mountaintop experience. But even if it's not, God's (still) Got This and that's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment