Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Tune-In-Tuesday: December 4, 2018

As I started to title this post, I almost wrote, Turn-It-Up-Tuesday...should I take that as a sign that I should turn the electricity up in my deep brain stimulation device?! ;) I've been contemplating if I should or not, and as of this moment, I haven't. Nothing has happened to sway me either way, it's just at times I think to myself, "I should be farther along." Ha! Only God's able to take care of that. No one's put that thought in my head other than myself, but as the year starts to wind down, I think how it will be 3 years in February when I had the deep brain stimulation done and yeah, I start to think, "I should be farther along." However, should I really be? Or should I be content with what has already happened? Or both? I don't know. I am exceedingly blessed to be where I am today - exceedingly - but being who I am, I always want more. Ugh! I don't believe that there is anything wrong in wanting to better one's self, however there is a fine line between that and being content in what is. I haven't found that balance yet. I saw this on Facebook and had to borrow it. It's been rolling around in my head. Again, I found it on Facebook, I didn't hear it in church - haha:


I FINALLY got a haircut this past Saturday. I was starting to lose curl in my hair and it just looked "blah", so I got it cut and now the curl is back - yay! I am very, very thankful for hair. It's a simple pleasure you don't know how much you love until it's not there anymore. So, if you have hair, treasure it! If you don't have hair, embrace that too - it's who and how God wants you to be.

This post has been all over the place! I didn't know what I'd say until I sat down at the computer tonight and started typing. I hope it's meaningful for someone. We all struggle. My struggle is not necessarily your struggle, but we all have something that makes us feel inferior to how God wants us to see ourselves as.


Always remember, God's Got This!!

No comments:

Post a Comment