Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tune-In-Tuesday: December 18, 2018

In last week's post I said walking was good. In this week's post, I'll say walking was tolerable, but not the best. I didn't let it keep me from enjoying life, but it wasn't as great as the week before. Again, I have no idea why as nothing changed. But, oh well. Such is life! I didn't fall and that is always, always, always a good thing! It took me longer to get around and I felt like I was going to fall, but it was more of a nuisance than anything else.

Yoga has been so, so good for me. I can't explain it other than I started it at just the right time and it's been a huge blessing. The week after Christmas will mark a year that I've been doing it almost every week. My instructor is the best and not only have I learned yoga from her, but I've learned about life from her as well. I was teasing her the other day saying that I can't believe she's 10 years younger than me because I feel like in many ways she's wiser than I am. ;)

Again, I'm going to keep this post short as my house is a wreck because there are Christmas presents everywhere that I've been slowly but surely wrapping and if you're like me, you just don't have time to read a long post. :)

I'll close by saying that even when walking is a struggle for me, it only serves to remind me that I love and serve a big God who can turn even problems walking into teachable lessons in this thing we call life. I'm dealing with nothing when I stop and realize how many of my friends and acquaintances are dealing with so much worse. I am most certainly blessed to know that God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment