Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tune-In-Tuesday: December 11, 2018

I'm so happy to report that since last Friday, I seem to be walking so much better! Just like that. There's no reason, no explanation, no differences in medication or deep brain stimulation, it just happened. Praise Jesus! I am so, so very thankful to God. Walking may never be 100% for me (but then again, God's in the business of miracles, so you never know!), but I'm grateful for good days where I see glimpses of how walking was meant to be. It's very hard to explain how I feel when walking or trying to walk, so I'm not even going to try, but when walking is "normal", I try to savor every second of it.

I'm keeping this post short and sweet tonight because, walking is good, it's Christmas time and I know we all have lots to do and God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment