Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Tune-In-Tuesday: June 5, 2018

Warm, sunny, summer days - oh how I love them! It's June - my most favorite month. Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by and reading this post.

I was at my parent's house a lot this past weekend and took some pictures of their pretty flowers. They say, "summer" to me!


Last week, I got a present and it's not even my birthday (that's next week - ha!). The man who's responsible for my love of motorcycles gave it to me and I love it! Thank you, Dale. It was totally unexpected and totally wonderful!


Last week had it's highs and lows as each week (and each day) does, but overall it was a great week for me walking wise. I didn't fall and felt sturdier on my feet. That's not to say I didn't have my moments or my problems, but overall it was good. The only fall I took was when doing a forward fold while doing yoga at home. I got too comfortable (or maybe I fell asleep - haha) and lost my balance. I'm glad there was no one around to watch that. ;)

I continue to learn new things in yoga. I love my instructor and I love that she creates these "homework sheets" for me, complete with drawings! Yoga continues to remain both a challenge for me to overcome and exercise to strengthen me.


This will be a shorter post tonight because I'm having major writer's block. I can't seem to think of anything to say (or write), so because of this, you get a short post (which I'm sure you're thankful for!).

I do know that whether I continue to have wonderful walking days or if I wake up unable to keep my balance to save my life, The Lord is in and through every second of every day and God's Got This!


No comments:

Post a Comment