Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Tune-In-Tuesday: April 20, 2021

 I did something today that I haven't done, well, maybe, ever! Maybe I've done it once before, but I really think this was my first time. I got a pedicure. Yeah, no big deal to most. I don't like people touching my feet. It's not that I have a foot fetish or anything; it's that with dystonia, my foot (and leg) jerk a lot and I just don't (normally) feel comfortable enough with myself to get a pedicure. But I did today.  I think the lady giving me the pedicure only told me to be still once - so - WINNING!!!

How is this for ironic? On Friday I was applying some scar cream to my leg and foot. I was in the bathroom and had my left leg up on the toilet and somehow lost my balance and ended up scraping my back on the bathroom countertop. So, not only did I have to apply the scar cream to my existing scars but I created a brand new scar to apply the cream to. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does stuff like this!! 

I think that's it for this update. Not a ton to report on, but just enough to make a short post. I hope everyone is doing well and that everyone will have a wonderful rest of the week. 

Always remember - God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment