Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tune-In Tuesday: November 26, 2019

This post won't be long because I've had a good week (yay!) and it's Thanksgiving week (yay again!), so I'm sure most people won't be reading this post. :) However, since it is Thanksgiving week, I did want to say how very thankful I am that you read this blog. I know you don't have to, so it makes me very grateful that you do. There a million other things for you to read or catch up on or do, so the fact that you take the time to stop and read, well, it means the world to me - THANK YOU!! When it seems like all I can do sometimes is write, it's a blessing to me to know that you care enough to read. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Thank you for also for encouraging me, giving advice, praying for me, letting me know you read, helping me - all of it. I'm extremely humbled.

Also, this is really, really random, but it truly is a small world. My sister-in-law met the wife of my neurologist. I know that's not that uncommon, but I still found it amusing.

I'll leave you with the verse of the day that I read this morning:

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." 2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV

Powerful stuff!! May each of you have a very blessed Thanksgiving and always remember, God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment