Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Tune-In-Tuesday: November 12, 2019

I took a little break last week and didn't blog - mainly because Tuesday came and I had so many things going on. I had an appointment after work and didn't get home until 7:30 pm and when I sat down to write a blog entry nothing came to me. I literally sat staring at a blank computer screen for a few minutes before deciding to just not blog. But, I'm back this week. Thankfully, there's not much to update people on. Like clockwork, last week when I hit the two week mark (from adjusting the electricity in my deep brain stimulation device), I could tell a difference and it was a good difference. I'm so very, very thankful!! Of course, not every situation is good, but overall, walking is much, much better - thank you, Jesus! And as a reference for me (in case I have to scour blog entries to remember what was a good level - don't laugh, I've done it before!), I'm on Frequency A at 3.00 volts.

A couple of Sundays ago, one of my nieces asked if she could hold my hand as we walked out of church into the parking lot. It almost made me cry. How sweet. I know there will come a day when my nieces won't want to hold my hand or hang out with me, so I'm relishing the moments while they are here.

The below picture, I stole from a friend's Facebook page. I just keep re-reading. I hope it helps someone else as much as it has me!


And to end this post (I know, it's short!), I'll leave you with this: As I was leaving work tonight, I thought about what I was going to blog about. I prayed that God would help me come up with something to fill this space. No sooner had I prayed those words then I quickly amended them: "Lord, please don't let me trip, slip or fall on my way to my car tonight. I want something to blog about, but I don't want that!" And He answered. I didn't trip, slip or fall and I had something to write about. God is good.

Always remember, God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment