Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tune-In-Tuesday: August 20, 2019

It's been a good week! I relish the days that walking comes easier and this past week, walking has been easier. I savor those days and try to remember them on the days where walking is really, really hard.

I do have to tell a rather funny story that happened this past Sunday. I was taking my time (as I do ALL the time - ha!) getting into church. I was walking by myself and though it wasn't without issue, I was doing well. A fellow church-goer came up beside me and we started talking. By this time it was just a couple minutes before 9:30am church time, or in my case (and the gentleman I was walking and talking with) 15 minutes before Sunday School time. So we're walking and talking and there's no one behind us in the walkway until there were! I could hear people behind me, so I stopped and turned around (because I can't fluidly do that at the same time without losing my balance.) I don't know where all these people came from but it felt like 50 people were behind us! So, I immediately hopped out of the way and told everyone behind me just to pass me. I greeted a lot of people that morning as they passed me. :) And it's just another example of how slow I walk. But I walk. My gait's different, but I walk. I can't do things automatically, but I walk. Sometimes I fall (not this last week!), but I get back up. I am blessed. Yes, most certainly blessed.

I found a few sayings on Facebook that friends of mine shared and I thought I'd share them here as well.
This one hit me deep:


I'm still praying for a miracle - that I'll be able to walk without issue, but God's ways are not always my ways and maybe He's trying to teach me something in the waiting for a miracle. So, yeah, this one stopped me in my tracks.

This next one just made me laugh and also comforted me at the same time:

Thank you, God for factoring in my stupidity!! :)



No matter what, God is good. No matter what, God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment