Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tune-In-Tuesday: Still Waiting

This will be another short post! Wow, what's happening to me?! Haha.

One week down, one to go. As the title suggests, I'm still waiting to see if going down in the amount of electricity I've given myself will help with walking. On one hand, I've had no falls, so that'a a huge win and a huge relief. On the other hand, walking is very labor intensive. I feel like I use every brain cell to get from one destination to the next. Walking is definitely something I took for granted, until I couldn't do it like I used to. BUT, it could be much worse, so I'm thankful. AND - I have options! :) So, if things haven't gotten better by next Tuesday, I think that I'll go up to 3.40 volts (I'm at 3.20 volts now.).

I almost felt like throwing in the towel (not waiting) on Friday and going up on the electricity, but it was my yoga instructor who encouraged me to have patience. This was right before she put me through a routine that kicked my butt! It was a very, very good class. :)

I haven't really felt any different yet, but I'll give it one more week as my neurologist has said it can take up to two weeks to see any difference in walking. For every day I don't fall, I thank the Lord. For every day, I might fall, but don't hurt myself, I thank the Lord. I am blessed BEYOND measure, whether or not I can walk properly. This process is keeping me humble, that's for sure. I'm learning lessons and I believe that God can and does work every situation we go through in life out for HIS good. I know without a shadow of a doubt - GOD'S GOT THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment