Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Tune-In-Tuesday: May 21, 2019

This will be a quick, short post. After two weeks on a higher level of electricity, I decided that I should actually go (back) down to 3.20 volts on Frequency A. I didn't have any success on the higher level. Before I went down, I thought for a quick second about going higher, but in the end decided against that. We'll see what happens. ;) I may decide to go higher or experiment with different levels, but honestly I just want to "set it and forget it." However, this coming (long) weekend would be a good time to "play" and see if I can get on a level that works for me. Ahh...I don't know what God's trying to teach me in this season, but I can guess and my guess would be that it may be patience, perseverance and/or trust. I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of in a bad mood because I was doing so well for awhile and now I'm not. But, just because I'm in a bad mood, it doesn't mean that I've stopped trusting that God hears my prayers and acts on them. I can only imagine the bad things He's kept me from experiencing because of the stuff I KNOW He's kept me from experiencing. I marvel at prayers He's answered and how He's sheltered me. He is a good, good God and yet - I complain! How dare I because I know that many, many, many people are experiencing things way more frustrating, scary, and down right life-altering than me. But, I'm writing this to show that I do get frustrated in the journey. I am human, after all. ;) But, frustration is just a feeling and it will pass! (It's even started to pass as I write this post!). I know God is good because after all, in all things...GOD'S GOT THIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment