Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tune-In-Tuesday: March 5, 2019

I have lost count how many times this past week that I have lost my balance and/or tripped, yet, despite this, I haven't fallen - praise the Lord! It's been a whirlwind of a week but I have been conscience of the fact that God has sustained me no matter what. We all have our battles to fight in life. They are what give us character and teach us how to persevere and overcome. When I am weak, He is strong.


Someone posted this on Facebook the other day and it struck a chord with me. God is always in control (even when I want to be!):


I also read this at the perfect time:


God knows my need. God knows your need. He hears when we call out to Him. I am so very thankful for His patience with me. I am consciously trying to hear what God is whispering to me. For I know His plans for me are beyond my wildest dreams. He has me. He has you. After all - God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment