Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tune-In-Tuesday: March 19, 2019

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by and reading this post. There's not much to report from the past week, except to say that it wasn't the best walking, nor the worst walking I've ever had - so I'm somewhere in the middle. ;)

I've had answered prayers in the form of friends showing up at just the right moment to help me when I've felt like falling and God's answered every prayer I've prayed.

I've been thinking about cutting back on these blog posts. I'm three years out of deep brain stimulation surgery and pretty "stable" in how things are progressing (or not progressing sometimes!). So, instead of weekly posts, I'm thinking I'll update when I really have something to update every one on. Readership has diminished and how can I blame you when there's nothing really for me to update you on?!

I'll let you in on a little secret - sometimes I really stress on what I'm going to write about in this space every week. On weeks when everything is "stable", what do I have to write about?!

Thank you again for reading these posts and for praying and for just being my friend.

Who knows, I may write a post next week, but if not, you'll know there was no new news to report (which can be a VERY good thing sometimes!). ;)

Always remember - God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment