Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tune-in-Tuesday: February 26, 2019


I forgot to mention in my last post that my mom has started taking yoga. I like to think it's because I inspired her to do it, but that's probably not why. ;) She had a free pass and I had the day off of work on President's Day, so I went with her. It was fun. It was my first class experience (opposed to my one-on-one sessions) and I was able to keep up and not fall over! Then the very next day I had my one-on-one session with my yoga instructor. It was a great week for yoga!

The week in general was a mixed bag of good walking days and then not-so-good walking days. It just is what it is and I have to learn (or keep learning) to deal with it as it comes.

This post will be short as I don't really have any updates or "breaking news" to share. I hope everyone is having a great week.


Always remember, God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment