Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tune-in-Tuesday: November 20, 2018

Happy (almost) Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you’re able to spend it with the ones you love and be able to reflect on things that you are most thankful for.

This post is going to be short and sweet as I really don't have a lot to update on. The past week was a mixed-bag, walking-wise. I haven’t been able to get back to where I was a month ago, however I am seeing improvement. Since I’ve been able to walk relatively well before, I know that I will again, but it’s frustrating in the “in-between” times.

This past Friday, after yoga, I started walking better. I have no idea why or how except to say that God thought I could use a pick-me-up. 😉

I walked well on Saturday, foregoing having to use a shopping cart to help me in to stores, but by the end of the day, I was ready to just lay on the couch. Sunday was mixed with times that I could walk and then other times when I needed a little more help.

When walking is difficult, I’m all “woe is me”, but God commands me to be thankful in ALL situations. Not some, not the parts when everything is going swimmingly, but in ALL circumstances. This is something I’m working on and yet struggling with at the same time. Then I see or hear of someone who has it MUCH worse than me and I am once again reminded of how truly blessed I am.


Again, may you have a blessed Thanksgiving and always remember that God's Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment