Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tune-In-Tuesday: October 16, 2018

Thanks for stopping by and reading! I just got home from yoga, where my instructor gave me a workout! It's what I wanted and it was excellent!

I've been struggling a little to come up with a "theme" for tonight's post. Not that I really have a theme with any of my posts, but this past week has been pretty status quo. Status quo is good, but it makes writing a blog post a little harder - ha! I didn't fall, so that's a good thing. I'm just over here trying to live my best life. ;)

It's been a great week for finding inspirational quotes and sayings on Facebook, so I thought I'd share of a few of my favorites:


Is that not the truth?! God's given each of us a unique story, so why not embrace it and love it and let Him work through it? Be brave. Love the life God's given you and share Jesus with others!


This reminds me to keep praying. Even when I think I'm getting mixed signals or I get worried about something, or want something "right now", I need to take a step back and know that God's in control. When I can't see clearly, God's still leading the way!


We're all broken in some way, but sometimes through brokenness come the most beautiful blessings. Some of the experiences I've had because of my dystonia would have never taken place if I hadn't been in my "worst days". You find your truest friends when you're at your worst and they love you anyway.


God's in the details. Although at times situations in our lives feel like they are random, they are not. God loves weaving together our lives in such a way that everything we experience helps create who we are in Him.


If you've known me for two seconds, you know that patience is not my virtue!! But, God seems to be teaching me patience every chance He gets! ;) I can either learn the hard way (by resisting it) or the easy way (by accepting it), but either way, God's time is perfect. He won't be rushed, nor will He ever be late.

I'll end with this one:


That one hit me in the gut! I'm not even close to being ministry material. I constantly fail to be Christ-like and kind. This is why I'm thankful for God's grace. I want my life to reflect Christ. I'm thankful that when I fail at this, His grace is what picks me up, dusts me off and sets me back on solid ground. I'm not perfect, but God's grace is sufficient!

Always remember: God's Got This!




No comments:

Post a Comment