Monday, December 23, 2019

Tune-In-Tuesday (but on a Monday!): December 23, 2019

I know it’s Monday and I usually do blog updates on Tuesday, but tomorrow is Christmas Eve, so I thought I’d update a day early. I still probably won’t get many readers (and that's OK!) as this is a very busy season, but for those of you reading - thank you! This will be a short post as there is not much to update on. The past week has been much better then weeks before. I’ve had issues at times, but overall walking has been easier. Thank you, Jesus! It’s allowed me to go shopping for Christmas presents and get things done.

I did fall last night. It was silly though. I was at home and got startled by something, lost my balance and fell. But I didn’t hurt myself and there was no one around to see me fall. 😉 All is good!

I’m sitting here tonight writing this blog with the glow of the Christmas tree and my Christmas village to look at. All the Christmas gifts are wrapped, and the house is clean.
I can’t help but smile and thank the Lord for all my blessings.

May each and every one of you reading this, along with all your family and friends have the most amazing and blessed Christmas. And may you always remember that God’s Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment