Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tune-In Tuesday: November 1

I’m starting this entry off with good news: no falling this past week! Oh, there were near misses, including one today, but NO FALLS.

More good news (for you!): I’m exhausted tonight and it’s only Tuesday. ;) But because of that, this blog entry will be rather short.

Nothing “big" (good or bad) happened walking wise this past week. Sometimes it’s good to be mundane!

Today, I decided to leave the electricity in my deep brain stimulation device on 4.00 volts. I’m not keeping it at 4.00 because I can suddenly walk without issue, but rather I want to see if my walking gets any better as the days go by. I would have said yesterday, that the answer to that would have been no, but God likes surprising me and today walking was just a tad bit better! My toes still curl under but not as drastically as they had been. At times, I see signs of too much electricity, but at other times, I see signs of too little. So, I’ll keep experimenting until I don't need to experiment any more. I can't tell you when that will be - only God knows! It'll happen when He speaks it.

Someone at church commented that I’m “slow and steady”. I said, “Well, I’ve got the slow part down, but not so much the steady part.” ;)

I know that God is for me, so who can be against me? God gives me everything I need, when I need it. Sometimes, I have to remind myself daily, hourly, minute-by-minute, not to worry or fear, but that’s what keeps me humble and in prayer. There is a reason that my life verse is Philippines 4:6: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

Thank you for the continued prayers and love. I am blessed beyond measure. All I need to remember is, "God's Got This!"

No comments:

Post a Comment