Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Preparing for Next Week

1 Week!!! I can't believe it!!
This time next week, I'll begin the process of deep brain stimulation. So I've been preparing a little.
I've been reading up...

I've been trying to decide between this wig:

or this one:
I'm leaning more towards the orange since I live in Tennessee and we're all about the orange and white here (Go Vols!). And, for those that can't tell - I'm actually kidding about both wigs. I do have a wig, but when I have to wear it, I'll post a picture of it. :)

I've gotten a couple of supplies that I was told I needed (and this isn't a joke!).:

And I've been resting (or at least trying to!) on this promise from the Lord:

I really, really can't believe it's next week. Even though I've been going to all these appointments and preparing for this; it still seems like it's sneaking up. I think it's going to hit me when my hair's gone. But who knows, maybe it won't hit me until I'm actually at the hospital. I'm still praying for health, no bad weather and for the Lord to be in every intricate detail of this process.

Thank you for following along and for praying - both mean the world to me!

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing young woman and wonderful witness to all of us what walking in the peace of the Lord looks like! Lots of love and prayers for you, beautiful one! <3

    ReplyDelete