Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Quick Update

Last Tuesday I got a call from Patricia, my patient coordinator at Vanderbilt. She and I got an appointment scheduled for the next step. One month from today, on October 22, I'll meet a neurosurgeon and a nurse practitioner to discuss whether a Baclofen pump would help me. There's testing I'll have to have done before any actual surgery would be needed. I'm thankful they can test to see if it would be beneficial before actually doing anything invasive. If it's decided that the Baclofen pump would be of great help to me, it would be surgically implanted. But - I'm getting WAY ahead of myself. First, it's just a meeting to discuss things. :)

And that's all I have for now. See, my blog post title didn't lie, it was a quick update!

No comments:

Post a Comment